Saturday, August 15, 2015

New Tutorial E Book

Six years ago, I lit the torch for the first time. I was so excited! Since then, I have been in front of that torch for about 5 to 6 hours a day, 6 days a week. I have tried to work on my skills as well as finding a style, (although, I'm still working on that!) I have also learned a lot about the glass community and one thing I love is that we are all so willing to share information. The old glass beadmakers in Italy always kept their techniques and recipes a secret. So in order to give back to the community, I have had a few free tutorials here on my blog as well as answering any questions n Lampwork Etc. and Facebook forums. Today, I am happy and proud to announce my first e-book recipe tutorial! It has taken me a couple weeks to put this together as I am not a computer savvy person! But with the help of some friends, here it is! https://www.etsy.com/listing/243887403/five-favorites-a-lampwork-glass-bead?ref=shop_home_active_1 I hope you enjoy this little e-book and I am certain there will be another "Five Favorites" coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment