Sunday, October 22, 2017

BeadFest Tacoma

Goodness! It’s been awhile since I blogged! In response to a challenge from one of my favorite writers and jewelry designer, Andrew Thornton, I am blogging again. I am really looking forward to next weekends bead show in Tacoma. The second annual BeadFest will be Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at the Tacoma Convention Center. This show is not to be confused with the Puget Sound Bead Festival that ran for several years. BeadFest Tacoma is hosted by the same group that presents BeadFest Philly, BeadFest Santa Fe, and BeadFest Texas. After going through some very tough times in our family, I am ready to get back on track with my glass journey. I’ve made lots of new sets, focals and other goodies to play with, like cabochons, bead cones, headpins, and some cute earring pairs for your designs. Hope to see you there! Hours are 10:00 to 6:00 on Friday and 10:00 to 5:00 on Sunday. There will be food available on site, and also a great restaurant just down the street called the Pacific Grill if you’re up to a nice lunch where you can sit and fondle your goodies!

1 comment: